e.l.f. Professional Nail Polish Remover Pads  » Cosmetics  »
  • I know I love it and wont be without these handy dandy little nail polish removing pads

• by Soleil Robins

I was looking for an affordable nail polish remover because I am on a very tight budget lately and came across the e.l.f. Professional Nail Polish Remover Pads and I have to say they work wonderfully and totally removed all my nail polish from my fingernails and toenails very gently and effectively. I even like the smell of the remover. It wasn’t to strong and had kind of a citrus scent that I simply found uplifting.

The nail polish removing pads come

in a small plastic container. The pads themselves are dampened with nail polish remover that smells like citrus which I just mentioned. The pads are thin, but they do help remove a lot of nail polish quickly and easily from my fingernails. However, you want to make sure you do not leave the cover off on this handy little nail polish remover pads because they do dry out fast. I will say these nail polish removing pads can remove all different kinds of shaded nail polishes as well which is very nice. I have used this pads for removing bright red nail polish to glittery nail polish to even simply pinks and clear nail polishes and I have to say they have not failed me yet.

The way I use these handy little citrus nail polish removing pads is by taking one and simply rubbing my fingernails with it until all the fingernail polish is off my fingernails. I do the same thing when ...

• e.l.f. Professional Nail Polish Remover Pads
      I am taking of my toenail polish. I usually only need 2 to 3 little nail polish removing pads to get all money nail polish off effectively and completely. However, with deep shaded nail polish I usually do tend to use double that amount which I perfectly find with me. After using this nail polish remover I always make sure I wash my hands really good afterwards because it leaves my fingers and hands feeling slightly oily for whatever reason.

Anyways, I

would recommend the e.l.f. Professional Nail Polish Remover Pads to anyone looking for a very affordable nail polish remover that works well. I know I love it and wont be without these handy dandy little nail polish removing pads. They fit nicely in my cosmetic bag and handbag and I can wipe them out and use them whenever I need too. I do hope those of you who try them too like the way they help remove nail polish from your fingernails and toenails as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3125011401670231/k2311a0125/1.25.11