e.l.f. Shea Butter Conditioning Body Butter
  • I knew I couldn’t go out and get another one because of the tight budget I have been on so I decided to try the e
  • There are a few ways I like to use this affordable body butter
  • I know now that I have used it I will not be without it

• by Soleil Robins

I just ran out of my expensive highly moisturizing body butter that has been my absolute favorite. I knew I couldn’t go out and get another one because of the tight budget I have been on so I decided to try the e.l.f. Shea Butter Conditioning Body Butter. I have to say it has actually worked a lot better at hydrating, protecting and softening my skin than my expensive brand body butter has. It even contained natural ingredients that helped soften and protect my skin. My old body butter didn’t even have as many natural ingredients in it as this one.

The shea butter

body butter comes in a fairly well sized 5 ounce jar. Inside is this creamy sweet scented shea butter with a very thick creamy texture to it. The body butter is made from natural nourishing and hydrating ingredients like jojoba seed oil, cocoa oil, almond oil, shea butter and vitamins. These ingredients are what help moisturize and soften my skin right up and actually keeps it soft throughout the day.

There are a few ways I like to use this affordable body butter. The first way is by taking a handful of it after a warm shower or bath and massaging it into my ...

• skin from head to toe until it is fully absorbed into my skin. The second way is by taking a handful of it before bedtime and massaging it into my skin from head to toe so I can wake up with silky soft skin in the morning. The other way is by using it as a thick moisturizing shaving cream in the shower by taking a handful of it and applying it to the area of skin I want to shave. I usually get a nice close smooth protective shave using this body butter this way. The body butter isn’t heavy, sticky or greasy
        feeling on my skin at all. The scent doesn’t even affect the way my perfume smells if I decide to spray it on.

I would highly recommend the e.l.f. Shea Butter Conditioning Body Butter to anyone looking for a great affordable one to use with actual natural nourishing ingredients in it. I know now that I have used it I will not be without it. I do hope those of you who use this body butter as well like what it does for your skin as well. I wish you all the very best with keeping your skin looking and feeling its best all the time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3125011401660231/k2311a0125/1.25.11