WalMart Equate Orange Flavor Childrens Aspirin  » Medicine  »
  • The best thing I like about this aspirin is that it is really inexpensive
  • Overall, if you need a good aspirin for your kids or for yourself, I would absolutely recommend you buy the Wal-Mart Equate Orange Flavor Children’s Aspirin

• by ClickMyReview

I recently bought the Wal-Mart Equate Orange Flavor Children’s Aspirin at my local store because my doctor just told me it was a good idea for me to take one half a regular aspirin every day or a whole baby aspirin every day to thin my blood slightly as a preventative measure to guard against a heart attack.

I have found that the Wal-Mart Equate Orange Flavor Children’s Aspirin has been the perfect little aspirin for this purpose. This children’s aspirin

is the perfect size – it is an eighty one milligram tablet – so I do not have to go through the trouble of breaking a regular aspirin in half any more.

Also, this children’s aspirin has a surprisingly nice flavor to it. It has a light orange taste – not too sweet – it only has a hint of orange which makes it much easier to take every day (even as an adult).

The other really good thing about this product ...

• is that it is chewable and even if you chew this aspirin, it does not taste too bad. Also, when you chew the tablet, it breaks up in your mouth really easy – which is perfect for why I need to take it. The easier it breaks up and dissolves, the faster it works for slightly thinning out my blood.

The best thing I like about this aspirin is that it is really inexpensive. I can buy a two

pack with two bottles of 36 tablets in each bottle for only $1.88. That’s a great price – so I keep one at home and one at my desk at work.

Overall, if you need a good aspirin for your kids or for yourself, I would absolutely recommend you buy the Wal-Mart Equate Orange Flavor Children’s Aspirin. It’s cheap, it tastes decent and it does the job! No need to buy the expensive brands.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2625011401440231/k2311a0125/1.25.11