Blackberry Bold 9700  » Phones  »
Philippines
  • I've decided to come up with a review on something I really love as my first entry here in Review Stream
  • BlackBerry Bold 9700 is the most amazing phone I've ever owned
  • I know other phones have it too, but then again, only Blackberry phones allow users to close their IM apps without being logged out
  • Its physical design is also one of the main reasons I bought this unit
  • Browsing through the trackpad is more convenient, but the screen size does not really guarantee smooth browsing experience

• by Certified Brainiac

I’ve decided to come up with a review on something I really love as my first entry here in Review Stream. BlackBerry Bold 9700 is the most amazing phone I’ve ever owned. There’s a lot of fuss about other smartphones ( iPhone for one), but BB 9700 almost have it all. For business people, BB 9700 should make it at the top of their must-have list.

Messaging is one feature that other smartphones companies will never outshine. You just have to register to a Blackberry Enterprise Server (BES) or Blackberry

Internet Service (BIS) to have your email synchronized with your 9700. Another awesome messaging system feature is its IM.

I know other phones have it too, but then again, only Blackberry phones allow users to close their IM apps without being logged out. Its physical design is also one of the main reasons I bought this unit. Blackberry Bold 9700 is sleek and slim, essentially light, very professional looking.

At 122g, the phone can be easily carried and used. On the other note, its app store may not be as ...

• popular as iTunes, but BlackBerry App World offers competitive and very useful apps. Some can even be downloaded for free.

Browsing is pretty decent but not one I can boast of. Its built-in browser runs painfully slow at times. Browsing through the trackpad is more convenient, but the screen size does not really guarantee smooth browsing experience.

Battery life is perfect. The first time I used the phone, I downloaded all the free applications I could get my hands on. I didn’t know then those apps would eat up my

phone’s battery life.

If you love to download several applications, just make sure to close them properly and not just click on the back button. Applications running in the background (even unused animated themes) could consume battery life. Other functions and features of the phone have exceeded all my expectations.

The QWERTY keyboard, display, and side buttons served their purpose very well. Wi-Fi connectivity, photo and video capture, and the phone’s software itself all play a remarkable part in making BlackBerry Bold 9700 the one of the most popular smartphones today.

Blackberry Bold 9700

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3725011401430231/k2311a0125/1.25.11