Febreze Fabric Refresher with Gain Original Scent  » Housewares  »
  • The product usually costs me 10 dollars depending on the store and that's certainly expensive in my opinion and I would recommend buying another product instead of the Febreze Fabric Refresher with Gain Original Scent
  • The main issue that I have noticed with this spray is that the scent does not last very long
  • I love the nice fresh scent that I receive with this spray but in my opinion it's not worth it if the spray wears off after only about an hour
  • After using the Febreze Fabric Refresher With Gain Original Scent I have also noticed that it takes a huge amount of spray to cover up even the lightest odors
  • I have not had a very good experience with the Febreze Fabric Refresher with Gain Original scent and I was not suggest buying this product

• by John

Febreze Fabric Refresher with Gain Original Scent can be used to eliminate fabric odor on almost everything throughout the house. I have only purchased this product a few times and it was not what I expected.

The product usually costs me 10 dollars depending on the store and that’s certainly expensive in my opinion and I would recommend buying another product instead of the Febreze Fabric Refresher with Gain Original Scent.

The main issue that I have noticed with this spray is that the scent does not last very long.

I have used other scents of Febreze and the Gain Original scent does not last nearly as long as the others.

The Gain Original Scent smells great and it provides fabrics with a nice clean scent that seems like it has just been removed from the washer.

I love the nice fresh ...

• scent that I receive with this spray but in my opinion it’s not worth it if the spray wears off after only about an hour.

After using the Febreze Fabric Refresher With Gain Original Scent I have also noticed that it takes a huge amount of spray to cover up even the lightest odors.

One thing that I loved about this Febreze is that it does dry really fast after it is

sprayed and I believe this is great if it’s being sprayed on something that you need to use immediately.

I no longer use this product because it takes a whole lot for it to work which means the bottle doesn’t last long and it can become very expensive to use overtime.

I have not had a very good experience with the Febreze Fabric Refresher with Gain Original scent and I was not suggest buying this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5325011401380131/k2311a0125/1.25.11