George Foreman GR10B Countertop Grill  » Housewares  »
  • I love the sloped design because it certainly improves the taste of any type of meat because I love the nice lean taste that I get after cooking on this grill
  • Another thing that I have noticed with this grill is that it heats up very fast which means it cooks a lot faster than a conventional stove
  • The George Foreman GR10B grill is great and I would certainly recommend it to anyone

• by John

The George Foreman GR10B is a very easy to use grill and so far I have not had any problems out of this grill. The George Foreman GR10B is a 36 inch grill.

This was a very low priced grill and I only paid 20 dollars for it so I didn’t expect a lot out of it but I was certainly amazed after using this grill.

This is a very small

grill and I am able to easily fit it onto my counter without taking up a lot of space.

The size of this grill also makes it very easy to store it away when it’s not being used.

The George Foreman GR10B grill is designed with a slope that’s intended to drain off grease while cooking.

I love the sloped design because it certainly improves the taste of any type of ...

• meat because I love the nice lean taste that I get after cooking on this grill.

The grease on this George foreman drains into a drip tray which not only keeps the grease away from the food but it makes it very easy when disposing theh grease.

conventional stove.

I also love the fact that the George Foreman grill is very easy to clean.

This grill has a non-stick cooking surface which is great because I don’t have to do any scrubbing and it takes no time to clean this grill.

Overall I love this grill and I have not had any problems out of it.

The George Foreman GR10B grill is great and I would certainly recommend it to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5325011401370131/k2311a0125/1.25.11