Auto Credit Used Car Lot  » Cars  »
1.5
  • I would not recommend this car lot because although there are things that I like about this car lot, there are many issues that I have noticed with them and I believe they are in the business to try to make as much money as possible
  • They have cars, trucks and SUVs so I love the fact that they give the customer a lot of options
  • The cars at Auto Credit are very high quality but in my opinion their prices are a lot higher than they should be
  • When purchasing a used car I believe that the customer should not just look for the best car but they should also shop for a reasonable price
  • Overall I don't believe that this is a good car lot and I would recommend going elsewhere

• by John

Auto Credit is a used car lot that’s located in Tupelo, MS. I would not recommend this car lot because although there are things that I like about this car lot, there are many issues that I have noticed with them and I believe they are in the business to try to make as much money as possible.

Auto Credit is a very large car lot and they have a huge inventory of

vehicles.

They have cars, trucks and SUVs so I love the fact that they give the customer a lot of options.

One feature that I like about Auto Credit is that they offer financing to customers no matter the credit and I believe they try to give everyone a chance to get a new vehicle.

The finance interest rates depend on the credit of the customer and at times it can be ...

• very high depending on the customer’s credit.

The cars at Auto Credit are very high quality but in my opinion their prices are a lot higher than they should be.

When purchasing a used car I believe that the customer should not just look for the best car but they should also shop for a reasonable price.

In my opinion the prices at Auto Credit are not reasonable enough compared to other

car lots.

I have noticed cars at this lot that are almost twice as much as other cars at other used car lots.

I don’t like the way that Auto Credit is run and they refuse any negotiations with the customer.

I am not aware of anyone that would want to pay so much for a used vehicle.

Overall I don’t believe that this is a good car lot and I would recommend going elsewhere.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 925011401350131/k2311a0125/1.25.11