Perricone MD Advanced Eye Area Therapy  » Cosmetics  »
  • The first two times I bought the Perricone eye therapy it was a different formula
  • Unfortunately, for the consumer, this can be both good and bad
  • Nicholas Perricone is fanatical about bringing the best products to market – just like the Perricone MD Advanced Eye Area Therapy
  • This product truly reduces the puffiness, dark circles and wrinkles around my eyes and I like it because it works very well
  • Therefore, I would definitely recommend Perricone MD Advanced Eye Area Therapy to anyone that has a problem with eye wrinkles, puffiness or dark circle

• by ClickMyReview

As an avid Perricone product user, I have tried many of the items in this cosmetics line. This is the third time I have bought this product. The first two times I bought the Perricone eye therapy it was a different formula. This is a common thing for Perricone products. Unfortunately, for the consumer, this can be both good and bad.

Perricone MD is the company of a famous dermatologist, Nicholas Perricone. Nicholas Perricone is fanatical about bringing the best products to market – just like the Perricone MD Advanced Eye Area Therapy. He constantly “tinkers” with the formulas in

an effort to make them better. He also changes the manufacturing companies he uses to produce his product. Sometimes this is good, sometimes this is bad.

In the case of my recent purchase of Perricone MD Advanced Eye Area Therapy, it is good that they changed the formula. This product truly reduces the puffiness, dark circles and wrinkles around my eyes and I like it because it works very well. Also, it is paraben-free – which means it doesn’t dull the skin with a wax-like substance. But, the first two times I used the eye therapy, it made my eyes water ...

• slightly. I suffered through it because it did a great job with my dark circles and puffiness. But, when my eyes watered, it washed away the make up I put on – which was really annoying. So after the first two times I bought it, I didn’t buy it again.

Then a friend told me they change the formula and she said it didn’t seem as strong as it was before – so I decided to try it again. I am very pleased with the new formula. Not only does it take care of my dark circles, puffiness and wrinkles –

it seems to do it better than the original formula and it does not make my eye water any more.

I little of this product goes a long way – so you don’t have to overuse it. That’s good because it costs $95 for 0.5 ounces. It will take a couple of weeks for you to see a dramatic difference – but, the bottom line is, if it works, I’m willing to buy it!

Therefore, I would definitely recommend Perricone MD Advanced Eye Area Therapy to anyone that has a problem with eye wrinkles, puffiness or dark circle. Just be prepared to pay the price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3125011401310131/k2311a0125/1.25.11