Suncast SS025 Hand Held Spreader for de-icers and sand  » Hardware  »
  • I have owned this spreader for about a year and it was priced around 10 dollars which is certainly very cheap in my opinion
  • It was one of the cheapest spreaders that I found but I has worked better than I expected
  • I believe that you get your money's worth by purchasing the Suncast SS025
  • I love the concept of the Suncast SS025 but in my opinion it's made out of very strong plastic material and it seems very durable so I'm sure it's going to last a while
  • Overall I believe that the Suncast SS025 is a great product and I would recommend it to anyone

• by John

The Suncast SS025 is a hand help spreader that can be used to spread things such as salts, de-icers and lawn products. I have owned this spreader for about a year and it was priced around 10 dollars which is certainly very cheap in my opinion.

It was one of the cheapest spreaders that I found but I has worked better than I expected.

I believe that you get your

money’s worth by purchasing the Suncast SS025.

I love the concept of the Suncast SS025 but in my opinion it’s made out of very strong plastic material and it seems very durable so I’m sure it’s going to last a while.

I use this spreader with things like salts and also grass seeds and this makes getting the job done so much easier.

I was amazed that the SS025 is ...

• able to hold up to six pounds and this was much more than I could use with other spreaders that I have owned.

The handle on this spreader is very large and in my opinion this makes the Suncast SS025 very easy to grip and it’s easy on the hands.

I love the fact that this spreader covers a very wide area and from my experience using I have found

out that it’s always consent which means that it spreads everything evenly.

One small issue that I have noticed on occasion with the Suncast SS025 is that sometimes the spreader can get clogged when ever spreading de-icers.

I have not experienced this issue a lot so I don’t believe it’s a big concern.

Overall I believe that the Suncast SS025 is a great product and I would recommend it to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3325011401260131/k2311a0125/1.25.11