Sedu Ceramic Flat Iron  » Other  »
  • I was very pleased with Chi's performance but disappointed with the quality
  • I searched online and Sedu came up as one of the best ceramic flat irons in the market
  • I was very excited to try it and I had amazing results

• by Miss Hana Banana

I have very curly, long asian hair. With the four different seasons this country has, it is qute difficult to find a hair tool that can help manage my hair. I started straightening my hair about 2years ago. I was very pleased with Chi’s performance but disappointed with the quality. It broke too soon and ended up spending for two of the same iron in one year.

I searched online and Sedu came up as one of the best ceramic flat irons in the market. I got one from Folica.com and I

paid $115 including shipping. I got my Sedu iron in two days. I was very excited to try it and I had amazing results! My hair was pin straight and shiny. I did not have a lot of static hair, especially after I put a drop of shining serum on my hair. It took me about two hours to finish the job but it looked naturally straight. My hair was pin straight but did not look fake. It was soft and it bounces. The best thing about the Sedu iron is ...

• the temperature control. I always use the highest setting anyway but for re-touch, I sometimes lower the setting thinking it won’t harm my hair as much.

I dropped my Sedu iron a couple of times but one time it fell pretty hard and the hinge broke. The iron still heats up and does the job but the plates no longer align properly when you press it together. I am not sure if it affects the performance but i had mine replaced. The iron was still under warranty so i contacted Folica for

replacement. I just paid $15 processing fee to get a brand new Sedu iron which costs over a hundred dollars! I got the brand new replacement in two days and I have been using it for about 2yrs now. No signs of wear, still performs the same way it did when it came right out of the box.

i have tried about 5 different brands of ceramic flat irons, both cheap and expensive brands. Nothing compares to my Sedu flat iron. It is very durable and gives me the best looking hair ever!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1225011401250131/k2311a0125/1.25.11