Audi A4
  • I bought it in the summer of 2007 and sold it in the summer of 2009
  • The guy I bought it off was moving from Toronto to France because he got a job offer so I was happy to get a great deal on this beautiful car

• by mehagoal

I Recently owned a 2000 Audi A4 2. 8L V6. Let me tell ya….

what a great car! I bought it in the summer of 2007 and sold it in the summer of 2009. When I purchased the car for $6700 it had 160000kms on it.

It was a 5 speed manual quattro/all wheel drive which was great in the winter. I loved the color of it this is what really cought my eye.

It was a factory orange and

fully loaded on top. Leather interior, with all power windows, doors, sunroof and tinted windows.

Car was mint! no rust or any scratches, I really could not believe my eye. The guy I bought it off was moving from Toronto to France because he got a job offer so I was happy to get a great deal on this beautiful car.

I owned the car for 2 years, never had any major or minor problems with it. The ...

• only thing I had to pay for was regular maitnance and gas.

It was a great investment for me because the A4 never left me hanging anywhere. A beutiful 4 door sedan which its color (orange) turned heads.

Over that two year period time I got several compliments on my ride, on the color, look and the great shape. People couldn’t believe that this car was almost 10 years old and without a scratch.

From now on I

would never doubt a german car, especially an Audi. Finally in the summer of 2009 I had to let it go for $4000 because I was going back to school and I needed the money.

I could not see my car sit at home for a year useless, a new owner had to enjoy this beautiful ride. I still miss it today and can’t wait to get my next car, I guess you can guess what car it will be?!

Audi A4

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 925011401240131/k2311a0125/1.25.11