Conair Hot Sticks Hairsetter  » Cosmetics  »
  • First, like most hot rollers, I was happy to see that there two sizes
  • To be very honest, I found these to be quite difficult for use on my own hair
  • In my opinion, there are not enough rollers in the box

• by mjcnv36

I am putting my review for Conair Hot Sticks Hairsetter under cosmetics because it deals with beauty and there did not seem to be a better category than this. This product is a hot roller system for curing hair, but it isn’t really rollers at all. There are fourteen flexible plastic sticks that heat up and then can be used to roll hair around them. Once that is done, the ends of the sticks can be joined together.

First, like most hot rollers, I was happy to see that there two sizes. I have layered hair so some pieces need a smaller roller and the longer pieces need a

bigger roller. To be very honest, I found these to be quite difficult for use on my own hair. Not only was it difficult because I have layered hair, most rollers have little ridges that seem to hold the hair in place so it won’t slip around when you are starting to roll the hair. These rollers are totally smooth and it was really hard to begin wrapping my hair around the roller. It was taking too long, and the rollers were absolutely burning my fingers. I became frustrated and quit. However, I have also used this on my daughter’s hair. She has one length ...

• hair and it was much, much easier to use these on her hair. In my opinion, there are not enough rollers in the box. You’d have to have extremely thin hair to only fourteen rollers. I had to do half of my hair and my daughter’s hair at a time in order to get all the hair curled. I found the curls to be quite dramatic; in fact, I was shocked at how curly my daughter’s hair was after using this product. We let them sit in her hair until it was completely cool and the curls were super tight. She did not like it, but
        that isn’t the product’s fault.

I liked that there is a red indicator button that shows when the curlers are hot enough. There is no guessing when the curlers are ready for use. Lastly, I really liked the slim design of this product. These are rollers that you could easily fit into a suitcase for travel and it would not add much weight or take up too much room. Overall, these curlers did what they were supposed to do and so the product is good. My only recommendation is to put on a thin pair of gloves to use when rolling your hair so you don’t get burned like I did.

Conair Hot Sticks Hairsetter

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124011401090531/k2311a0124/1.24.11