LUMENE Body Aktiva  » Cosmetics  »
  • As I know, LUMENE is very famous in Finland or some European countries
  • It has many kinds of products, but the one I like most is the Body cream
  • Once I tried this cream, I found it very great that it can keep my skin feel softer for one day long
  • If you have the same problem as me - dry skin in the winter time,you should try it
  • I guarantee you will appreciate with this body cream

• by phoebeksl
      As I know, LUMENE is very famous in Finland or some European countries. It has many kinds of products, but the one I like most is the Body cream.

It is made by the harmony from Lapland forests.

Why I like this body cream? It’s because the weather in

Lapland is very cold and dry, I have to do everything to keep my face and skin moisture.

Once I tried this cream, I found it very great that it can keep my skin feel softer for one day long.

It is very excellent for my dry skin.

...

• Also, it is very natural and smell good.

The smell can make you feel very freshable for the whole day.

All I can say is I really like it.

The only thing I should say is maybe it only suitable for the people with dry skin or the

people live in the very cold and dry place.

If you have the same problem as me - dry skin in the winter time,you should try it.

I guarantee you will appreciate with this body cream.

Go to the Big supermarket like PRISMA or cosmetics shop, you certinly find something of LUMENE.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3151114010530/k2311a115/11.5.05