TV Series Modern Family “Caught in the Act”  » TV  »
  • I love that kid because he is so funny and the material written for him is really funny every week

• by mamjess

You have to love a show that has kids walking in on their parents having sex in the morning in their first scene. I hadn’t seen a kids walking in episode on tv in awhile, it is not the first show to have done it but the material is never stale.

This was a drama episode. Everyone has an issue in this episode. Claire and Phil hide in their room all day and worry about how to talk to their kids about their having walked in, Cam and Mitch make a play date with the son

of the owner of a popular restaurant but it goes bad, Gloria sends a mean email to Claire and worries about it.

There were a lot of laughs in this show but my favorite plot line was with Cam and Mitch. It was really funny when they spilled juice on the expensive carpet and tried to blame the kids, but I died laughing when it turned out he was allergic and they were holding him down to give him a shot. This show always delivers. You never saw that coming and it was hilarious. I ...

• liked how when they confessed what they had done to stop the kid from getting a shot we did not see the mom’s reaction instead the next scene was them at the local restaurant they complained about which told us what her reaction was and that it was bad. It was a great way to end the scene.

I have not seen a bad episode of this show, I am never bored during the show and this episode delivered like all of them. Even the kids do such a good job in this episode. The facial

expressions the kids pulled off were awesome. They really know how to use their eyes to convey horror. In every episode the kids do a great job, they are very natural but they really did a nice job here.

I did wonder why Manny was missing from this episode. I love that kid because he is so funny and the material written for him is really funny every week.

My review of this show is a 10. I loved it and it will be just as funny in reruns as it was last night.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1024011400960431/k2311a0124/1.24.11