Stabilo Galaxy 818 Xtra Fine Pen  » Other  »
1.5
  • Therefore, when I bought the “Stabilo Galaxy 818 X-tra Fine Pen”, even though it was not expensive, these qualities are what I was looking for in it, and what I was told I would get
  • Nevertheless, one I had started using the “Stabilo Galaxy 818 X-tra Fine Pen” it did not give me all I was promised even though I did notice that I did not have the annoying problem of having drops of ink leak from my pen and either mess up my work area, my hands or my paper
  • I had also noticed with the “Stabilo Galaxy 8181 X-tra Fine Pen”, that the fine point somehow made my writing look prettier, though that only happened to me sometimes
  • That is mostly the reason why I wouldn’t recommend the “Stabilo Galaxy 8181 X-tra Fine Pen”

• by Redtape

One of my biggest guilty pleasures is buying a nice pen that would not only improve the quality of my penmanship, but also the neatness of my work. Therefore, when I bought the “Stabilo Galaxy 818 X-tra Fine Pen”, even though it was not expensive, these qualities are what I was looking for in it, and what I was told I would get.

was promised even though I did notice that I did not have the annoying problem of having drops of ink leak from my pen and either mess up my work area, my hands or my paper.

I had also noticed with the “Stabilo Galaxy 8181 X-tra Fine Pen”, that the fine point somehow made my writing look prettier, though that only happened to me sometimes.

Despite all of that, there was one thing that I hated about the “Stabilo Galaxy 8181 X-tra Fine ...

• Pen” so much, that I doubt that I will ever buy another one of those in the future. The problem was that because the pen stops working, most times at the most inopportune moments, which makes it very unreliable. I am at a loss as to why it kept doing that too, as I had treated none of my previous pens of cheaper brands any differently, and even they seemed to be much more reliable than this one.

Sometimes, the problem was

so bad that I could only assume that the ink had finished and that it was time for me to throw it away, but it would generally start working again some time after, sometimes in a few hours or days, almost perfectly.

That is mostly the reason why I wouldn’t recommend the “Stabilo Galaxy 8181 X-tra Fine Pen”. Right now, I don’t have it any more as I soon got tired of that problem I had with it, and threw it away.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1224011400900431/k2311a0124/1.24.11