Curly Hair Series Shampoo by Pantene
  • So, I thought I'd try this product and see if it enhanced my curls at all
  • I've really enjoyed some Pantene products, but not all of them by any means
  • It did not actually make my hair curly in any way, but when I used my normal hair heated curling brush, my hair did look really nice and I was happy
  • Therefore the best that I can rate this Pantene shampoo is a seven

• by mjcnv36

Last summer, I received several samples of Curly Hair Series Shampoo by Pantene. Pantene actually had a representative handing out handfuls of these to anyone who wanted them. My hair has a lot of natural wave to it so I can curl it or make it straight with ease. So, I thought I’d try this product and see if it enhanced my curls at all.

At first I had my reservations about using this product. I’ve really enjoyed some

Pantene products, but not all of them by any means. This shampoo was white, rich and creamy. Immediately, I was concerned that it would be more moisturizing than clarifying and it wouldn’t wash away dirt and oil effectively. It seemed to rinse out well and my hair did not feel dry or striped in anyway. My hair is also colored, and the color was left unaffected so I can only surmise that this product must also be safe for colored hair. The scent of this shampoo was really, really nice. It was a pleasant, clean smell that was a bit on the floral side and I really liked it. I felt like my hair smelled very clean. I followed up the shampoo with the conditioner, rinsed, dried and styled my hair. After I used a hair dryer, I was really pleased with how light and fluffy my hair seemed. There wasn’t any heavy residue ...

• Curly Hair Series Shampoo by Pantene
      and my hair seemed really weightless and full of volume. It did not actually make my hair curly in any way, but when I used my normal hair heated curling brush, my hair did look really nice and I was happy. On a different day, I styled my hair straight and my hair looked nice after using the shampoo and not curling it too.

So, would I recommend this product? It did make my hair look and smell nice, but

I’m not convinced it did anything in any way to make my hair curlier. Therefore the best that I can rate this Pantene shampoo is a seven. I also would not buy this shampoo either. The free samples were great, but it did not work better than my regular shampoo so I am sticking to what I normally use. I do love that Pantene did give out free samples to promote this product; not many companies do that so that was really great.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124011400890431/k2311a0124/1.24.11