Hugh Friedy Hand Essentials Skin Repair Cream
  • This skin cream is really nice and I like it alot
  • I've also noticed that the lines in my skin are visibly reduced when this cream has had time to soak into my skin
  • I know it is available in a great big size for dental offices in a pump style bottle, but that would be too much for home use

• by mjcnv36

I am placing this review under the medicine category and not cosmetics because Hugh Friedy Hand Essentials Skin Repair is available only in the dental community. Hugh Friedy is a dental manufacturing company. I have a family member who is in the dental community and they were kind enough to give me a tube of this product.

This skin cream is really nice and I like it alot. It is white in color, has a refreshing tropical like scent that I just love, and it is super emollient rich. A little bit of this product goes a long way! I

like to use it after cleaning or washing dishes. When I apply it to my skin, it immediately seems to start working and my skin feels really soft and supple and looks much younger. It has something in it called Olivamine, which apparently is a blend of antioxidants, amino acids, vitamins and MSM. I don’t know what MSM is, but I do know that the other ingredients are really great for the skin and I’m sure that is why my hands look so fabulous when I use it. I’ve also noticed that the lines in my skin are visibly reduced when this ...

• cream has had time to soak into my skin. Another note about the scent: it is really uplifting. It reminds me so much of Hawaii and that instantly improves my mood and relaxes me. Scent is powerful, after all.

I do wish this lotion came in a larger size tube. The tube I have is only two ounces so it is great for keeping in a purse and would be okay for a travel size bag for an airline, but I’d like something bigger because I could just use it all the time and sadly, it will soon be gone.

I know it is available in a great big size for dental offices in a pump style bottle, but that would be too much for home use.

The only bad thing about this product is that it isn’t widely available. If you did not work in the dental community or know someone who does, this product would not be available to you. I like to be able just walk into Target or Walmart and buy lotion and I can’t do this with this lotion. I would rate this lotion an eight because it is wonderful, but I can’t rate it higher because of limited availability to the public.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2624011400870431/k2311a0124/1.24.11