Lace It by Kamelian Lace Wig Skin Safe Bonder
  • Even though I have not used a lot of lace wig adhesives in the past, I definitely am in love with this product
  • Initially I was disappointed by the size of the bottle that this product comes in
  • Another thing that I like about this product is that I was able to adjust my wig some after the lace touched the glue
  • Based on my experience, I would rate this product a 9 out of 10
  • There are only a few drawbacks that I found about it

• by Simply_Fabulous

I purchased this product from Sally’s Beauty Supply for $8.99 before taxes. It is designed to be a clean and gentle alternative to some of the other lace wig adhesives. The last and the only other lace wig glue that I have tried in the past was Salon Pro 30 Sec Adhesive which was extremely messy. That product is very similar to super glue in that it gets everywhere, it is difficult to clean off of the skin or lace (even with the adhesive cleaner that is sold by the same company). Even though the product is a bit cheaper than the one that I am reviewing, I refused to purchase that product since using it during my wig application product is more of a hassle than I am willing to deal with. I

do understand that different products work differently depending upon the chemistry of the person using the glue, but I find that it was hard for me to gage when the glue was ready for me to apply the tape and even though I tied a scarf around my head to give the glue time to cure it still did not provide any support. Even though I have not used a lot of lace wig adhesives in the past, I definitely am in love with this product.

Unlike the previous product that I used, this is one is water based, water proof, and non-toxic. The main thing that anyone considering purchasing this product should know is that it does take about 24 hours in order for the product to become water proof. Initially I was disappointed by the ...

• size of the bottle that this product comes in. Fortunately, this is definitely one of those products where you only have to use a small amount of it in order to create a long lasting bond. I absolutely love the fact that I do not have to wait for the glue to become tacky or sticky. All I have to do is apply a thin layer of this cream around the perimeter of my hairline and afterward I can immediately attach my wig.

Of course, the biggest test for this product was whether or not it would be easy to remove. I used 91% rubbing alcohol and was able to easily remove the majority of the glue from around my hairline and the lace of the wig. I then shampooed my hair and

the lace wig and all of the glue was removed. Another thing that I like about this product is that I was able to adjust my wig some after the lace touched the glue. Overall, I am very pleased with this product despite some of the reservations that I had abut it initially.

Based on my experience, I would rate this product a 9 out of 10. There are only a few drawbacks that I found about it. The main one is the fact that it is so expensive but I suppose that it is fairly priced considering the price of a comparable adhesive cream made by Ms. Lola. I also find that the brush that is included underneath the cap of the glue is ineffective. I definitely plan on purchasing this product again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124011400850431/k2311a0124/1.24.11