Clean & Clear Blackhead Eraser Cleansing Mask  » Cosmetics  »
  • I read about it and helped its past users, and so I bought it
  • Results were not instant, but at least I noticed that as time went by, my skin peeling off after the first 2 weeks
  • It was all worth buying because they cost not more than $50, and they lasted ore than 2 months
  • But still, it was not hyped or not too exaggerated in claims, and it may not resolve every acne problem, but at least it did not cause breakouts during the process, nor did it cause anything else

• by sichome

I purchased Clean & Clear Blackhead Eraser Cleansing Mask worth $14 since it was lower than in other places. I read about it and helped its past users, and so I bought it. Besides I wanted to get rid of the blackheads and the forming acne which might be severe any time soon, since my monthly period was about to arrive.

The product was available in bottle form. It has an active ingredient which is salicylic acid, at 2 percent - tough enough at getting rid of the root causes of blackheads and the blackheads themselves by the roots. It can also exfoliate the old skin cells which cause the uneven skin tone, unclog the pores which might still have the dirt which cause blackheads and make the skin really clean. It also has Glycolic Acid, which can stimulate collagen production of the skin and therefore, making it look younger.

I never used a blackhead mask before, so I wanted to know if it would work. The mask was actually in a

dark color, without a horrible smell. It was a little like clay, but not as thick as the others I used before. Still, I did not have problems using it because it was not actually any watery nor was it too thin to glide off my fingers. It does not cause any mess at all, nor does it cause stains on the clothes. I just like that it can harden after awhile like other masks and it does not have any difference from what I used before.

You should apply it on a weekly basis. When you apply it for 15 minutes, you will feel it harden and thicken instantly which is a sign that it is working. In fact, it does not cause much mess at all, nor does it give off a nasty smell when you leave it there. It doesn’t cayuse much sensation as it hardens, and it won’t cause you to tear up either. It was safe using it, during use. It was not too strong nor too ...

• powerful that it would cause any redness or any problems while it is there. It was also easy to wash it away.

Results were not instant, but at least I noticed that as time went by, my skin peeling off after the first 2 weeks. Also, my blackheads were starting to go away, turn brown and become smaller. I noticed that my pores were also smaller no, all because of the mask. The peeling was not that bad - it was just light and you can in fact detect a few lighter layers of skin which meant it would replace the old one later.

Moreover, it did not cause any unpleasant reaction like redness and irritation, all the time the skin was being peeled off. It did not cause any more breakouts after that, nor did it cause the blackheads to come back. It was gradual.

Thankfully, though, after 6 weeks of continued use, the acne, blackheads and big pores were now gone. In fact, the whole time I was using this

mask, I was also using a good toner and a good acne treatment which I used before. In a way these helped make me get results faster without getting any more acne in the process. It was all worth buying because they cost not more than $50, and they lasted ore than 2 months.

This one is alcohol-free and oil-free so if you have oily skin and you have big pores, you won’t have much active production. In fact, since I started using it, my pores were less oily but it is not the only reason it was now less oil in the first place. But still, it was not hyped or not too exaggerated in claims, and it may not resolve every acne problem, but at least it did not cause breakouts during the process, nor did it cause anything else.

In a way it is a good buy. It may not produce fast results but at least it did so on a consistent basis, without causing breakouts in the long run.

Clean & Clear Blackhead Eraser Cleansing Mask

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124011400780431/k2311a0124/1.24.11