e.l.f. Essentials Zit Zapper  » Cosmetics  »
  • I find the best time to use this zit zapping pen is right before bedtime because I have clean skin and I can allow my skin to rest and heal up over night
  • I know I will always have this zit zapper on hand to help treat my blemishes

• by Soleil Robins

My favorite affordable blemish stick to use is e.l.f Essentials Zit Zapper. It is made with natural ingredients that actually help get rid of acne blemishes to my skin can be clear and blemishes free. Its important to me that my skin is healthy and stays looking its best. When it is full of blemishes I hate applying makeup and looking into the mirror cause all I can think is how gross my skin actually looks.

Now the natural blemish

banishing ingredients in this awesome zit zapper rolling pen are salicylic acid, witch hazel, tea tree oil, camphor bark oil, and alcohol. These ingredients are what help shrink and treat all kinds of blemishes so they are not even noticeable. They even help unclog pores and remove blackheads which is super nice for me. I even like how it is a clear liquid and absorbs and dries into the skin super fast leaving it feeling clear, soothed and happy.

The way I have been using this blemish banishing zit zapper is by simply rolling the zapper ball all over the zit until the liquid comes out. However, I always like to make sure my skin is well cleanses and exfoliated first. I find the best time to use this zit zapping pen is right before bedtime because I have clean skin and I can allow my skin to rest and heal up over night. In the morning my blemish is ...

• e.l.f. Essentials Zit Zapper
      dramatically smaller in size and ready to heal right up which is what I really, really like in a blemish fight cosmetic treatment. When I have really bad blemishes I use this treatment at least 3 times a day until the blemish starts going down dramatic. However, I do not rub this cosmetic treatment all over my face because it can dry skin out to the point it flakes. If you just use this blemish treatment for blemish spots it
      is an excellent product to use on all skin times.

I would recommend the e.l.f. Essentials Zit Zapper to anyone looking for a great cosmetic blemish treatment that helps treat blemishes naturally. I know I will always have this zit zapper on hand to help treat my blemishes. I do hope those of you who use this zit zapping treatment like the way it gets rid of your blemishes as well. I wish you all the very best with keeping your skin blemish free.

Grace says :

I have to agree with you- it’s my favorite affordable blemish stick too. That being said, it doesn’t really get rid of my pimples, it just makes them smaller. For the price, I’m surprised it works so well.

Reported prices :
1.00 USDTarget
Fountain Hills,AZ

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124011400770431/k2311a0124/1.24.11