Reviva Labs Vitamin E Stick  » Cosmetics  »
  • The way I like to use this vitamin E stick is by twisting it up like I would a lipstick and applying a thin layer to my lips before applying my lip gloss or lipstick
  • Anyways, I would recommend the Reviva Labs Vitamin E Stick to anyone looking for a great moisturizer and lip protector to wear under lipstick or lip gloss

• by Soleil Robins

One of the lip care products I have been using under my lip gloss to help keep my lips protected and hydrated is the Reviva Labs Vitamin E Stick. It comes in a lipstick like tube and twist up and down like regular lipstick usually does. It is even made with natural moisturizing and skin protecting ingredients which I really like. Best of all one vitamin E stick has lasted me several months which is very nice.

The natural nourishing, moisturizing, and skin protecting ingredients in this vitamin E stick are soybean oil, waxes, castor oil, olive oil, and vitamin E.

There are also parabens in this stick as well that I do wish would be kept out, but all and all I have to say the ingredients in this vitamin E stick are top notch and they do help protect my lips from the dry air and sun while keeping them soft and well moisturized.

The way I like to use this vitamin E stick is by twisting it up like I would a lipstick and applying a thin layer to my lips before applying my lip gloss or lipstick. The vitamin E stick is a bit waxy and does take ...

• a minute to really melt into my lips, but once it does my lips are silky soft and smooth. It does help if you keep this vitamin E stick in a slightly warm climate or close to room temperature because when it s cold it is harder to apply to the lips. Usually before I apply it to my lips on days when it feels a bit cold I rub the vitamin E stick on my hand to help warm it up so it glides onto my lips easier. I also like to use this stick before bedtime on my lips
        so I can wake up in the morning and have silky soft when moisturized lips.

Anyways, I would recommend the Reviva Labs Vitamin E Stick to anyone looking for a great moisturizer and lip protector to wear under lipstick or lip gloss. I do hope those of you who try this vitamin E stick like what it does for your lips as much as I do. I do think this stick is affordable and worth using on the lips. I will be getting some more in the near future. I wish you all the very best with keeping your lips healthy soft and beautiful.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124011400740431/k2311a0124/1.24.11