Safety First Easy Care Booster Seat
  • I will recommend this for everyone and can also be gifted to babies on their first birthday

• by Mythili Mohan
      After the age of one Physician’s recommends to make the baby to sit in a chair and have their food of their own. As my kid has completed one year we thought of buying a high chair for her.

So we went to a babies r us shop near by.

there i found this Safety first booster seat which is a alternate for

high chair.

You have to fix the given assembly in the chair that will be provided with our house’s dining table and hence making it as a high chair.

There are stripes which are adjustable and will be tied with the chair.

For the conveninence for the kid there is a soft back and kids can lean over it.

By tightening the straps and ...

• buckling them with the assembly we can ensure safety for the kid.

There is a removable tray for keeping the food and a drinks holder is available.

The tray can be removed and dishwasher safe.

It can be locked on the side and hence wont be possible for the baby to move it.

The assembly was also very much easy and it took only

5 minutes for us.

I dont want to invest much money in buying the high chair as my kid is not practised with sitting in it.

So now i am using this and making her to get the same effect as that of the high chair.

I will recommend this for everyone and can also be gifted to babies on their first birthday.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542103140070931/k2311a0321/3.21.07