Lake of the Torches Resort Casino  » Casino  »
510 Old Abe Road, Lac Du Flambeau, WI 54538
  • My overall gambling experience at Lake of the Torches casino was not exciting
  • And this casino was not the best place to spend much money in slot machines
  • But the problem was that the dealers were like shuffling and dealing machines

• by surehelp

It was a very panoramic view from my room while I was staying at Lake of the Torches resort casino. Slightly small size than what I expected from a resort, this resort casino was not very eye catching. To add on to that the staff at check in counter and also with the players club counter were passive and stiff. When the staff or security often fail to smile even when you have an eye contact it meant to me that something was wrong with the customer service.

I felt exactly the same at Lake of the Torches resort casino. The room was small

for my tastes. The table looked like kids stuff.

However my sleep at Lake of the Torches was trouble free. They had noise insulation over the walls and even some wood to give it a cabin feel. If the room was a little larger I would have loved the accommodation.

The room rates were not any great deal considering the area. But at the same time the casino was on the lake shore so there was the natural beauty that kept it going okay there. The look of the lake from the room window was unwinding.

The casino floor was a typical styled with ...

• no novelty with the proceedings. They had hundreds of slot machines. I tried the low stake machines at many different parts of the casino, but could not find any loose slots.

No matter I bet minimum or maximum the winning frequency was less often. The machines that gave at least some returns were the classic old style games where you get a meager two credits for cherries. Attractive looking modern games were tighter.

One of those machines on which I sat in turned me down completely when it took away my hundred bucks without even giving one win. My overall gambling experience at Lake

of the Torches casino was not exciting. And this casino was not the best place to spend much money in slot machines.

There was an average sized table games section which hosted only blackjack and poker games. The minimum bets were very competitive in the area. However blackjack rules were not looking overly attractive.

I played some hands there and did okay. But the problem was that the dealers were like shuffling and dealing machines. Most of them remained silent throughout the game and looked tired too.

There was no separate poker room or anything, but the table they had for poker game was good and looked new to me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4824011400580431/k2311a0124/1.24.11