Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue EDT Spray for Women  » Perfume  »
  • I love this bottle, they are functional to hold the EDT and yet they are functional for me to never run out of them
  • However, I do love the blue cap and I think blue is really suitable for this EDT

• by janicemic

I am usually not an Eau de Toilette fan however when I caught this scent on one of our colleague in the office, I knew I had to get them. I was bold enough to ask her what she was wearing, even though we are not really close. She was kind enough to let me know and I run to the perfume store in our local mall that night itself.

The packaging is very simple and nothing out of the ordinary to boost about. They are packed in clear bottle thus I can see what is left of the Light Blue spray so that I can always restock when I am almost hitting the bottom. I love this bottle, they are functional to hold

the EDT and yet they are functional for me to never run out of them. There is a frosted silverish medium cover that set the bottle apart from the cap. These are one of the most effortless packaging of perfume that I own in my collection. I guess if I have not smelled them on my colleague, I will never even pick this up in the store. However, I do love the blue cap and I think blue is really suitable for this EDT.

This EDT spray gave me the impression of clean and sexy package just like clear sky and ocean breeze on a Saturday at the beach. I am usually in to fruity perfume especially rose, however this is really something unique ...

• that I truly love. They are my everyday scent, and I love how versatile they are. I can wear them to work, fun outing, special dinner or date. They are just perfect for every occasion I can think of. Besides, I also love the fact that they are unique and I haven’t bump in to a lot of people on the street who wear them. I really hate it when everybody is wearing my perfume. Its like wearing the same dress at a party.

I love how wearable this EDT really is. I am amazed at how the scent seems to grow on me. I love them more and more each day and I sometimes just refused to wear anything else. I always receive

compliments wearing them. This EDT is packed with citrus, green apples, jasmine and white rose. Imagine these ingredients blending together giving me a really fresh and uplifting scent. I feel so happy wearing them especially the citrus note and the underlying musky and cedar wood scent is really a perfect mix together for this EDT spray.

I love the feminine feeling I have wearing this perfume. They make me feel sexy and at the same time they are not offensive to others. They are not overpowering to the extent that my perfume arrives before I do. However, being EDT they are not really long lasting, I couldn’t smell them by the 5th hour of wearing thus I always carry a small spray for reapplication.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5624011400500431/k2311a0124/1.24.11