Smith’s Lip Balm Minted Rose
  • My Experience and Opinion I never had any lip product from Rosebud Perfume Co
  • Honestly, even though I bought this for a cheaper price, this is still pricier than the usual price of the lip gloss that I buy
  • I only took a consideration on this one as this contains 0.8 ounce of lip balm inside which is really a lot, so I thought paying a higher price than the usual for this is not really bad at all
  • When I applied it on my lips, I used a lip brush to avoid contamination on the whole lip balm inside
  • I would totally recommend this to all women out there who are looking for a lip balm and lip gloss combined in one package

• by hidge

The Product Minted Rose is a jelly-like red color. No shimmers or chunky glitters.

The container is a round white tin can.

This has a slight sweet and floral scent at the same time but I did not detect any particular taste to it.

This has a jelly consistency that goes on like a lip gloss on the lips.

The retail price for this is $7 but I was able to buy mine on eBay for Php250 or around $5 only.

My Experience and Opinion I never had any lip product from Rosebud Perfume Co. before so when I got the chance to buy this online for a cheap price, I did not hesitate to buy it.

Honestly, even though I bought this for

a cheaper price, this is still pricier than the usual price of the lip gloss that I buy. I only took a consideration on this one as this contains 0.8 ounce of lip balm inside which is really a lot, so I thought paying a higher price than the usual for this is not really bad at all.

When I opened the tin can, I saw the adorable jelly-like lip balm inside. When I applied it on my lips, I used a lip brush to avoid contamination on the whole lip balm inside. This easily spread on my lips and gave me a wash of sheer red color. It made my lips healthier looking.

Even though this is a lip balm, this appears glossy ...

• on my lips. Its jelly form melts as soon as I spread it on my lips. I really like the fact that this could be a lip gloss at the same time.

This lip balm is really moisturizing. Upon first application, I was able to feel the cooling, slight tingly sensation from this but it immediately faded after a few seconds. I was able to feel its moisture penetrated on my lips which made them feel really soft and smooth.

I put this on in the morning and its moisture lasted for four hours even I did drink water. I also used this as a night treatment and when I woke up in the morning, this almost dried up on my lips. However, when

I wiped this off, I could still feel the moisture left on my lips.

The Bottom Line I really like this lip balm. For me, this is more of a lip gloss in terms of its shine which I really like. I really like that there is a lot of product inside the tin can which would last for a long time. I would totally recommend this to all women out there who are looking for a lip balm and lip gloss combined in one package.

Pros Reasonable price for the amount of product inside, glossy, moisturizing, gives a hint of color, and long lasting.

Cons Using a finger or a separate lip brush for this can be quite inconvenient.

Would I buy this product again?

No just because one tin can will last for a long time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124011400220331/k2311a0124/1.24.11