USA Network Cable TV Channel  » Media  »
  • I love watching the USA Network and it's certainly one of my most favorite cable TV channels
  • A great thing that the USA Network does a lot that I really love is that they run a lot of marathons
  • I would certainly recommend the USA Network to anyone that wants to get caught up on their favorite shows without having to go out and purchase entire seasons

• by John

I love watching the USA Network and it’s certainly one of my most favorite cable TV channels. The USA Network is available with most basic cable and satellite packages which means that it usually doesn’t require an additional fee.

The reason that I love watching the USA network is because there are so many different shows

and movies available which truly makes it an amazing channel.

Some of my most favorite shows on the USA Network include NCIS, In Plain Sight and White Collar.

I love the fact that most of the movies and shows that are shown on the USA Network are mostly recently released.

The USA Network has a lot of movies that are made specifically for the USA Network.

I was truly amazed at how many movies have actually premiered on The USA Network before they are even shown anywhere else.

There are some older movies that are shown on occasion but this does not happen a lot.

A great thing that the ...

• USA Network Cable TV Channel
      USA Network does a lot that I really love is that they run a lot of marathons.

I would certainly recommend the USA Network to anyone that wants to get caught up on their favorite shows without having to go out and purchase entire seasons.

If there was one criticism that I would have about the

USA Network it would be the fact that there are usually a lot of commercial interruptions.

I understand that they need commercials but with the USA Network seem to be more commercials than other networks and they are usually very long commercials.

Overall I believe that the USA Network is a great channel and I would certainly recommend it to anyone.

maryann says :

trying to find out when the program The Glaids is on and what time and day and maybe what chanel it is on

Jennifer Davis says :

Hi Maryann, I watch The Glades as well but it is on A E not USA. Usually I find that it comes on between 8 and 9, but since it got cancelled the re-runs play pretty often. I think that you should check your guide and record the episodes like I do so that when they come on during the day you wont miss them.

Andrew says :

had to watch 9 commercials (literally 9, this is not an exaggerated number) before i could watch 1 second of the show that i logged into.

i get that these sites need commercials to cover cost, but that’s ridiculous.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3924011400170331/k2311a0124/1.24.11