Wonka Nerds Tiny Candies from Nestle  » Food  »
  • I love sucking it too, but cracking them up is more enjoyable even though it is tiny because I got to taste what really in the flavor
  • I enjoy crunching it while I enjoy writing
  • I get hook on it quickly so I bought another pack for myself
  • Maybe I am just being shallow with this one, but I really love it and I want to have it everyday

• by grecy

I was busy writing my fan fiction novel when one of my baby nieces came into me. This baby niece of mine is so sweet. Once she sees me, regardless of what I am doing she will disturb me. Disturb means, she will sing, dance, sit on my lap, play on my notes and the sweetest of all, and steal my writing, run and hide. That day she went to me and shared her new candies that her mom bought her from SM Megamall Hypermarket, Mandaluyong Philippines.

She put one candy in my mouth and I tasted a very distinct strawberry taste. It tastes sweet. She let me guess what it is and I answered strawberry. She corrected me. She told me I was wrong by showing violet color tiny candies. She said it is grapes. I got confused; I swear it

tastes like strawberry. Then she let me close my eyes and put another tiny candy in my tongue and this time it taste like slight grapes with a little taste of wax but I said it is strawberry. She was amazed and said I was wrong because it was grape. That time I did not let it pass and I grabbed the packaging from her hand and learned that it is a Wonka Nerds. It has two flavors in one packaging, so it is easy for her to fool me.

These candies have a pungent and strong taste. I do not know if that is the perfect adjective to describe it. It has a hard shell that you enjoy cracking once you pop out the candies to your mouth. I love sucking it too, but cracking them up is more enjoyable even ...

• though it is tiny because I got to taste what really in the flavor. This fruit flavored candies are so appealing not only in minors but also with older cute ones like me. It tastes sweet especially the strawberry side. I feel like the kid inside me is getting out. I feel happy too.

If you were there while I was crunching these tiny candies, you will see how my eyes pop out of the socket. No, I am just exaggerating. What really happened was these candies energize my tired mind. It makes me forget that I was doing it seriously. I enjoy crunching it while I enjoy writing. It gives a lot of difference now that I have Nerds.

My favorite is the strawberry side. The grape side taste like nothing. We first finished eating the strawberry side and we totally forgot

about the grape side. Once you put the candies inside your mouth, surely it will follows another one and another one, then another one until it is through. I get hook on it quickly so I bought another pack for myself. It only cost less than $ 1.

I eat it every time I am travelling just to pass by time. It is perfect while I am playing my IPod while cracking the candies. I feel like a youngster. I do not mind if the candies can leave a pink or violet color in my tongue, what I value is that I enjoy having it day by day. Maybe I am just being shallow with this one, but I really love it and I want to have it everyday. This one can complete ones day and bring you back in your childhood. Isn’t amazing?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2724011400050331/k2311a0124/1.24.11