Sanyo HPS-MC3 3-in-1 Nonstick Electric Multi-Cooker  » Housewares  »
  • I paid 80 dollars for this product and so far I certainly feel like I have been getting my moneys worth from it
  • I love way that the steel is non-stick because it's very easy when it comes time to clean it
  • It's amazing that all I have to do is place the cooker in the dishwasher and it's a joy to not have to do any scrubbing on my own
  • This is well appreciated in my opinion because I am able to easy pick it up without having to grab a towel first
  • I have had a really good experience with the Sanyo HPS-MC3 cooker and I would certainly recommend it to anyone

• by John

I purchased this cooker over a year ago and it has certainly made my cooking a whole lot easier. I paid 80 dollars for this product and so far I certainly feel like I have been getting my moneys worth from it.

This cooker is made out of very heavy stainless steel material and it very durable.

I love way that the steel is non-stick because it’s very easy when it comes time to clean it.

It’s amazing that all I have to do is place the cooker in the dishwasher and it’s a joy to not have to do any scrubbing on my own.

This cooker is very user friendly when it comes to being able to operate it.

The temperature gauge is very easy to adjust and it’s very simple to get the temperature that you are looking for.

One great addition that I love about the Sanyo HPS-MC3 is that it has the handles built onto the cooker.

This is well appreciated in my opinion ...

• Sanyo HPS-MC3 3-in-1 Nonstick Electric Multi-Cooker
      because I am able to easy pick it up without having to grab a towel first.

I love the fact that this is a three in one grill because I have been able to cook almost anything on it.

I enjoy being able to cook everything from chicken, casseroles and even fish on the same cooker.

When cooking on this cooker the food is always very flavorful and the steam really adds it’s on special taste.

This cooker is so easy to use that I’m sure anyone would be able to cook on it.

I have had a really good experience with the Sanyo HPS-MC3 cooker and I would certainly recommend it to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5324011400020331/k2311a0124/1.24.11