Dell XPS One Computer  » Computers  »
  • The Dell XPS One is a very attractive computer and I love the look of it
  • The Dell XPS One is a very sleek computer and it's amazing when considering how they fit so much into such a small area
  • If there was one criticism that I have about the design of the XPS One it would be that the monitor does not raise to a very high level but in my opinion this is not a big issue
  • This computer has an Intel Core 2 duo processor and I believe this helps with the overall performance of the Dell XPS One
  • Overall I have had a very good experience with the Dell XPS One and I would recommend this computer to anyone

• by John

The Dell XPS One is an all in one computer that has the monitor and CPU all combined into one. I purchased this computer over a year ago and so far I haven’t had any problems with it. The XPS One is a very expensive computer but I certainly believe that it’s worth it. The Dell XPS One is a very attractive computer and I love the look

of it. The Dell XPS One is a very sleek computer and it’s amazing when considering how they fit so much into such a small area. I love the fact that I have such a high quality computer that doesn’t take up much space at all.

The video on the XPS One is very crisp and the video responds quickly without any notice of a lag.

• The display has speakers built in and they work very well but the volume can be very low at times. If there was one criticism that I have about the design of the XPS One it would be that the monitor does not raise to a very high level but in my opinion this is not a big issue.

The XPS One is a very fast computer and

I have not had any performance issues with it. This computer has an Intel Core 2 duo processor and I believe this helps with the overall performance of the Dell XPS One. This computer always loads up with no programs and it opens programs in no time. Overall I have had a very good experience with the Dell XPS One and I would recommend this computer to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1924011399930331/k2311a0124/1.24.11