McDonald’s Restaurant in Vancouver, British Columbia  » Restaurants  »
Main and Terminal, 1527 Main Street, Vancouver, British Columbia
  • I remember being here at least three times before about three years ago, and staying at a hostel nearby for a week from January 14 to 20, 2011, I found myself frequenting this McDonald’s restaurant a lot more
  • Still, I love bringing my notebook computer here because the music keeps me wide-awake and whole place is spanking clean
  • It was in this Mickey D’s that I learned the trick to the cheapest high value meal yet
  • I think this place manages to adhere to the service speed standard, because at the most I have only waited one minute to get my order

• by RichieMogwai

I remember being here at least three times before about three years ago, and staying at a hostel nearby for a week from January 14 to 20, 2011, I found myself frequenting this McDonald’s restaurant a lot more. I love this McDonald’s. First, it is one of the biggest I have seen. For example, there are four 50” flat screen television sets in the eating area. I rather enjoy watching the regular hockey match while I sit on a square brown cushioned stool and ate my meal on a table, which is bar-type yet, much wider than usual.

This McDonald’s

does not provide free Wi-Fi access, but I do not mind, since there is free Internet access in the hostel I am staying at anyway. Still, I love bringing my notebook computer here because the music keeps me wide-awake and whole place is spanking clean. This place is open 24/7 and I find the service excellent.

It was in this Mickey D’s that I learned the trick to the cheapest high value meal yet. To illustrate, a medium coffee (double cream, double sugar) and chocolate chip muffin is only $1.78. The chicken wrap is only $1.99, of which I always order ...

• the bacon kind with crispy chicken. At $4.01 total, who can argue with that? With the bacon and the muffin, I find that it works up to a complete meal for me, because it seems to take at least five hours before I get hungry again.

The toilet here is also clean. The service is excellent. I think this place manages to adhere to the service speed standard, because at the most I have only waited one minute to get my order. There is always a manager around to speed up service. The speed of service is remarkable despite

the fact that most of the time when I come in here there is only one manned payment counter despite the presence of four other available POS or point-of-sale counters.

Whoever serves me seems to have a great smile, and always manages to ask me if I want my receipt or not. I think the reason why this McDonald’s is so efficient is the teamwork. I do not see so much chit chatting between the crew, and with less talk, everyone just keeps on delivering fast service. Honestly, I have not seen such efficiency in a long time, not even in a fast-food establishment.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 724011399920331/k2311a0124/1.24.11