Stanley Steemer Carpet Cleaning  » General services  »
34 29th St Ste K Gulfport, MS 39507
  • I love the fact that I was able to receive someone from the company out to my house on the same day and I was truly amazed by this
  • The workers were very nice and in my opinion there service was great
  • I had a really good experience with Stanley Steemer and I would certainly recommend them to anyone

• by John

I used Stanley Steemer when I needed to have my carpet cleaned and overall I was very pleased with the work that they did. One thing that I certainly love about Stanley Steemer is that they respond quickly once they are contacted. I love the fact that I was able to receive someone from the company out to my house on the same day and I was truly amazed by this.

Stanley Steemer provided me with a quote over the phone and I love the fact that I was able to easily schedule everything over the phone.

The workers were very nice and in my opinion there service was great. Stanley Steemer fully explained everything to me in detail before getting started and it only took them about two hours to fully clean my carpet. They didn’t just have one worker ...

• but there were three of them and I certainly believe that this helped them to complete the job a whole lot faster. They did a marvelous job and I was amazed by how clean my carpet was. After the work was completed my carpet appeared much brighter and I could certainly tell that it was thoroughly cleaned. My carpet was not only clean but it was a whole lot softer than
        it was before.

When Stanley Steemer finished cleaning my carpet they fully informed me of some things that I could do to care for my carpet and to keep it clean. In my opinion this shows that Stanley Steemer truly wants what’s best for the customer and they’re not just in it for the work. I had a really good experience with Stanley Steemer and I would certainly recommend them to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2524011399870331/k2311a0124/1.24.11