Lean Cuisine Deluxe French Bread Supreme Pizza
  • I think of Lean Cuisines as being what single middle aged women eat
  • I have tried the stouffers version of french bread pizza before and I like them more than this but they are fattier
  • I paid $2 for my meal which was a good value for me
  • In my opinion the pizza comes out much better if you put it in the oven
  • Be aware it is high in sodium so it is not a good choice for someone for whom that is an issue, but you get a few grams of fiber and a lot of protein

• by duckfan

I have eaten more frozen meals in my lifetime than most people my age really should. I think of Lean Cuisines as being what single middle aged women eat. I usually eat them when I am home alone or I need to make a meal for myself when my husband is gone. Since I have to cook dinner every day of the week when it is just me I want a break and do not want to go to the trouble of making a whole meal for myself. I keep Lean Cuisines in the freezer for just these occasions.

My favorite thing about all Lean Cuisine entrees is that while

they are low in fat they still have some flavor. I have tried the stouffers version of french bread pizza before and I like them more than this but they are fattier. For 8 grams of fat these are not bad. I like the sauce a lot. The sauce has a nice flavor and the bread is not bland at all. The meat and veggies looked nice and tasted pretty fresh. My only complaint about the toppings is that they kept falling off the pizza. I don’t know if they can do anything to make them stay on better but it annoyed me.

I paid $2 for my meal ...

• which was a good value for me. I always buy these when they are on sale because I don’t want to pay more than $3 for a meal for myself. Even at $3 this is worth it. They do a very nice job of making a low fat high quality meal. I have eaten many of these pizzas and have never had any quality issues.

In my opinion the pizza comes out much better if you put it in the oven. I noticed this to be true of most pizzas. If you microwave it the crust gets mushy and I do not like it as much. Sometimes I do

use the microwave for the pizza because it is so quick but the end result is not as good.

If you are on a diet and need some good food without any work pick this up. The pepperoni one is equally as good, although this is my favorite. Be aware it is high in sodium so it is not a good choice for someone for whom that is an issue, but you get a few grams of fiber and a lot of protein. If you are following a diet where you need the diet exchange points it even has it on the box for you which can be really helpful for a lot of people.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2724011399840331/k2311a0124/1.24.11