Tostino’s Pizza Rolls
  • I love Tostino's Pizza Rolls and I don't know anyone that doesn't enjoy eating them
  • I really love the fact that Tostino's Pizza rolls are available in many different flavors
  • Tostino's Pizza Rolls are very easy to eat and all you have to do is grab them which in my opinion makes them a great addition to a party or any type of celebration
  • I would certainly recommend them to anyone that hasn't tried them

• by John

I love Tostino’s Pizza Rolls and I don’t know anyone that doesn’t enjoy eating them. I usually pay around 3 for a box of Tostino’s rolls but the price can vary depending on the store.

The price is somewhat higher than other similar products but they are certainly worth the price and more.

I love the fact that it does take long to prepare these pizza rolls.

Tostino’s pizza

rolls are able to be placed in the microwave or the oven and they only take a few minutes to cook.

I love the ability to be able to make Tostino’s Pizza Rolls whenever there’s not much time to make dinner.

I really love the fact that Tostino’s Pizza rolls are available in many different flavors.

Tostino’s Pizza Rolls are available in many different flavors such as pepparoni, sausage and combination.

...

• I love all of the flavors but my most favorite has to be the pepperoni.

Tostino’s Pizza Rolls are very easy to eat and all you have to do is grab them which in my opinion makes them a great addition to a party or any type of celebration.

When I first tasted the Tostino’s Pizza Rolls I was truly amazed at how similar they actually are to pizza and in

my opinion they are like small bites of pizza.

The Tostino’s Pizza Rolls are stuffed with pizza toppings and sauce which provide for a really good taste.

Unlike other brands that I have tried Tostino’s pizza rolls are very soft and they certainly don’t have a hard flaky taste.

My entire family loves Tostino’s Pizza Rolls and we enjoy eating them.

I would certainly recommend them to anyone that hasn’t tried them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2724011399750231/k2311a0124/1.24.11