Haier HLP21N Portable Washer  » Housewares  »
  • I have been owned the Haier HLP21N Portable Washer for three months and I would certainly recommend this product
  • This washer cost me 170 dollars and although I do believe that it was expensive I have been amazed by this washer
  • I really love the convenience of this Haier washer, with this washer I have the ability to be able to move it where ever I like and I am also able to store it away easily
  • I believe that the Haier HLP21N is a great addition for anyone that travels
  • One thing that I have noticed with this washer is that it takes longer than a traditional washer when it comes to washing clothes but in my opinion that's to be expected since very small

• by John

I have been owned the Haier HLP21N Portable Washer for three months and I would certainly recommend this product. This washer cost me 170 dollars and although I do believe that it was expensive I have been amazed by this washer.

I am also able to store it away easily.

The rollers on this washer makes moving it very fast and easy.

This washer is very sturdy and it’s made out of really high quality material.

The Haier HLP21N washer is a very simple and easy to use device which has everything properly labeled and it’s very easy to learn to use it.

I believe that the ...

• Haier HLP21N is a great addition for anyone that travels.

I travel a lot and I enjoy the convenience of being able to wash anywhere.

The only thing that is required to use this washer is a sink or somewhere to drain the water to.

This washer is very quiet and it barely makes any sound while it’s working.

In my opinion the Haier HLP21N cleans

very well and I have not been able to tell a difference between this washer and a traditional washer.

One thing that I have noticed with this washer is that it takes longer than a traditional washer when it comes to washing clothes but in my opinion that’s to be expected since very small.

Overall I really love this washer and I would certainly recommend it to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5324011399720231/k2311a0124/1.24.11