Orajel Toothpaste for Toddlers  » Baby care  »
  • I want to teach her the importance of brushing her teeth young and get her in that habit to prevent major dental issues down the road and I like the fact there is a product like this out there that allows me to do that and not have to worry if she ends up swallowing a bunch of it in the process
  • I wish they would give us more in the tube but, overall, I think this is a good product for parents with toddlers and I would recommend buying it

• by Review Vigilante

Product Description: A training toothpaste from the Orajel brand that does not contain flouride so it is safe for your child to swallow if they aren’t old enough to spit it out yet. What I like about this product: Well, the obvious thing is the fact it is safe for my youngest daughter to use.

I want to teach her the importance of brushing her teeth young and get her

in that habit to prevent major dental issues down the road and I like the fact there is a product like this out there that allows me to do that and not have to worry if she ends up swallowing a bunch of it in the process.

As far as the product working, I have no complaints.

We didn’t do this with her older sister and she had issues from ...

• the time she started getting teeth.

Because we are brushing our daughter’s teeth at least twice a day, we have not had any problems like that.

The most important thing is the fact she seems to like the flavor.

I have tried other products like this that she would refuse to use because of the taste.

Again, I want her to enjoy it so she will do it.

What I

don’t like about this product: I really do wish they would put this toothpaste in a larger tube.

Just because she is smaller doesn’t mean she isn’t going to use as much and we run out of this way too quick given the price.

My Final Opinion: I wish they would give us more in the tube but, overall, I think this is a good product for parents with toddlers and I would recommend buying it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5424011399690231/k2311a0124/1.24.11