Windows Remote Desktop Connection Software  » Software  »
  • It's certainly good to know that this software is free because there are similar programs that cost money
  • I love the concept of this software but in my opinion this software is very complicated and it takes a lot of time to get it set up
  • One issue that I have noticed with Remote Desktop connection is that at times while you are connected to another computer the connection is sometimes very slow which can cause it to disconnect
  • Overall I believe that the Windows Remote Desktop Connection software is worth using and I would certainly recommend this software

• by John

Remote Desktop connection is a type of software that gives the user the ability to connect to another computer that’s at a different location. Windows Remote Desktop is completely free and it’s included with most Windows operating systems.

It’s certainly good to know that this software is free because there are similar programs that cost

money.

Remote desktop connection only requires that both computers have a broadband internet connection.

I love the concept of this software but in my opinion this software is very complicated and it takes a lot of time to get it set up.

When I first started to use this software I had to go through a ton of steps to make sure that both my computer and the computer that I wanted to connect to had the same settings.

It’s difficult to get this software set up but once I got everything going I was amazed by this software.

I use the software to access my office computer from ...

• Windows Remote Desktop Connection Software
      my home and this has certainly made things a lot easier for me.

I love the ability that this software gives me to access anything I want on my work computer without actually being there.

the connection is sometimes very slow which can cause it to disconnect.

I have noticed this issue on several occasions so in my opinion it seems like it could be a defect with the software.

Overall I believe that the Windows Remote Desktop Connection software is worth using and I would certainly recommend this software.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3024011399610231/k2311a0124/1.24.11