North American Healthcare Arched Back Stretcher  » Health  »
  • I have been experiencing a terrible back pain for the past few years and seem to feel uncomfortable every time it I happen to experience it
  • My husband who too suffered a similar back problem had been using this tool quite some time and had found it too be quite effective
  • But gradually as I started making myself comfortable on the stretcher by gradually increasing the time limit – I noticed some amazing results
  • Using this back stretcher for about 2-3 weeks month (twice a day till I found myself comfortable on it) - I noticed that my back pain had reduced considerably
  • But what I really loved impressed me about this product was that using this back stretcher before retiring to bed helped me sleep better and wake up revived and recharged

• by happy31

I have been experiencing a terrible back pain for the past few years and seem to feel uncomfortable every time it I happen to experience it. Since I tend to spend a lot of time during the day working on the computer, my not so severe pain back pain becomes severe and thereby never seems to get healed completely. In fact the pain sometimes is so bad that it just becomes intolerable- thereby leaving me at the mercy of pain killers.

But the pain I experienced a few weeks back was perhaps the one of those severe back aches ever faced till now. The back that surfaced was so severe that it almost left me incapable and powerless of doing any kind of work. In fact my state had

become so bad that I was finding it difficult to walk or sit comfortably. This is when I was suggested by husband that I try using this product called – North American Health Care Arched Back Stretcher.

My husband who too suffered a similar back problem had been using this tool quite some time and had found it too be quite effective. Basically an arched design tool, this back stretcher was specially constructed to gently relieve pressure and increase flexibility, thereby reducing the pain. The fact that I always believed the stretching in the right manner always helped gain positive results- using this back stretcher immediately seemed to appeal to me.

So with great hope of healing my back pain when I tried resting my back on this back stretcher,

• I was in for a shock. My back just hurt terribly. It almost felt like all my strained back was being forced to stretch which not only felt painful but also hurt badly that I almost got up from this stretcher within a minute. But gradually as I started making myself comfortable on the stretcher by gradually increasing the time limit – I noticed some amazing results.

Using this back stretcher for about 2-3 weeks month (twice a day till I found myself comfortable on it) - I noticed that my back pain had reduced considerably. Though 10%- 15% of the pain still remained- I noticed that my back now felt more flexible and strong that I found it easier now to move my back in any direction – rather comfortably.

North American Health Care Arched Back Stretcher proved to be quite an effective aid for my back. Apart from being completely safe and effective tool to help stretch my back, this back stretcher just drained away all the fatigue and tiredness from my body, leaving me feeling more active and recharged. But what I really loved impressed me about this product was that using this back stretcher before retiring to bed helped me sleep better and wake up revived and recharged.

North American Health Care Arched Back Stretcher costs $18.60 and according to me proves a perfect aid for all those who suffer from a back pain. A drugless solution to back –ache- this back stretcher is an ideal solution to a healthy and strong back.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3424011399570231/k2311a0124/1.24.11