Avon Naturals Red Rose and Peach Room and Linen Spray  » Housewares  »
  • I’m not normally into the scent of Roses but this is nice and I would recommend this as a nice way to scent your home

• by leeanne160480

Another one of the now not in the main Avon books and in the sale books instead products. This scent didn’t seem to last all that long either in the main book which is a shame as it is really a nice scent. Not the kind of scent I would normally go for as I’m not much into Floral scents, but I tried this when I got it for a good price and liked it ever since.

This is part of the Avon Naturals Room and Linen collection which is a few different scented Room Sprays. They are pump action sprays and although expensive since they are pump sprays

then they end up lasting a longer time than an aerosol.

This comes in a 125ml bottle and the right price of this when it was in the main book was £3.75. Pretty expensive for just a room spray. This range has now went up to £4 in the main book. I got this one for £1.50 in the sale book but every now and again this range sells for 99p in the main book so that is when I tend to stock up on this.

The bottle looks simple enough. It is a slimline bottle which is a clear plastic and you can see the clear liquid ...

• though the bottle. There is a stick on wrap around label goung around the bottle and this is bright enough looking as it has a large picture of a head of a Red Rose on it. There is a smaller picture of a peach here as well. Doesn’t look all that expensive the bottle, but looks alright.

Just spray a few squirts of this into a room and you will get a lovely scent. This is a rich smelling scent which smells like real smells and not fake ones. The Roses smell fresh and the peach smells ripe. I tend to just spray 4 squirts of a Room spray

and you get a nice gentle whiff of it. the most I tend to spray is 6 scents and that is quite a strong scent. It does settle down after a while but you can still smell it. I don’t tend to spray this on Linen, but it’s good to know that if you spray this in your bedroom and over the bed then it won’t stain the bedclothes.

A nice rich scent. I’m not normally into the scent of Roses but this is nice and I would recommend this as a nice way to scent your home. This is also available in a Body Lotion and Shower Gel.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5324011399460231/k2311a0124/1.24.11