George Forman Grill  » Housewares  »
  • We use it now and again and although I think we will need to buy another one quite soon we will still go for the same 1 and the same brand

• by leeanne160480

We have had our George Foreman Grill since they came out all those years ago. We use it now and again and although I think we will need to buy another one quite soon we will still go for the same 1 and the same brand.

There is numerous different sized to the George Foreman. There is small ones right up to larger ones. Ours is quite a small one but it does us just fine. There is just the 2 of us and the Grill we have can cook 4 burgers at ones, or 6 Sausages. This is the normal kind of food that we cook in it.

I think when we first got

this we paid around £30 for this, as I mentioned this was years ago and they still seem to hold their price thesedays. After this came out there was a few other ones launched which are a bit cheaper but do the same job.

In the box you get the Grill unit, 2 Drip trays and 2 Scrapers. The Grill has deep ridges on it and how this works is you heat the Grill up and then put your Meat into this. The Meat sits on the ridges and since you pull the lid down on this there is ridges on the lid too. So you don’t have to worry about turning your Meat,

• although I still do anyway! The grease from your food runs down the ridges and into the Drip Tray. You just place this at the end of the unit. So this means that your food should have less Grease in it since it has run out. The Meat cooks at an angle so this will encourage the Grease to run down the way. Depending on how Greasy your Meat is you should get away with 1 Drip tray, but I’ve seen me having to change over, which you have to be quick at doing. The scraper part you use once this is cold, and this has ridges on it so you dig the plastic
        bit into the ridges and scrape all the stuck on bits out. After use and cleaning this way just wipe down with a damp sponge.

On top of the lid part there is a warming tray, and you pop Rolls into this, clip shut and this will warm them while your Meat is cooking.

This is a good Grill and the only reason I feel we may need another one is that the non stick coating seems to be fading a little bit. On the odd occasion sometimes the meat gets stuck to the roof of the lid, and I sometimes lose a bit of the meat by scraping it off. It has done good though.

A great food Grill.

George Forman Grill

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5324011399410231/k2311a0124/1.24.11