Avon Senses Mystique Liquid soap  » Housewares  »
2.5
  • Although we tend to have an anti bacterial bottle in the house, I like the nice smelling ones as well, so tend to buy more scented ones now and again

• by leeanne160480

Liquid Soap is something we always have in the house. We always have a bottle in each of our 2 bathrooms and 1 by the kitchen sink. This is easiest as you don’t have to remember where the 1 bottle has been left, and it lasts 3 times as long as well.

Although we tend to have an anti bacterial bottle in the house, I like the nice smelling ones as well, so tend to buy more scented ones now and again. I have tried

all of the ones from Avon and although they aren’t all favourites of mine or that, since I usually stock up when on offer then I’m not paying a fortune for a bottle.

This comes in a 300ml bottle. A pretty large bottle and this probably looks that bit larger since the plastic is quite thin and flat. The plastic bottle is clear and you can see the medium red coloured Gel through the bottle. This is a pump action bottle and this is a deep red colour as well. The label on the front and back is red and the writing is black so it all looks alright.

The gel for this is a medium thickness and I would say that 2 squirts of this onto wet hands gives a good enough lather. This lathers up quick enough and rinses off easily enough under warm running water. When you are towel drying your hands you will feel that they feel quite soft and this is just from the first ...

• Avon Senses Mystique Liquid soap
      use of these. Although the scent of this is nice enough, I didn’t know if I would want my hands to smell all that strong, but after washed and dried then it isn’t all that strong anyway, which is ok.

The scent of this is a heavy scent. I would say it smells mostly of jasmine. It is a rich and slightly Oriental scent which is alright, but I don’t often tend to go for such heavy scents and especially if it is for my

hands.

This bottle sells for £2 on the right price but this being Avon it is on offer every now and again. Sold mostly for £1.50, but on the odd occasion this can be as low as £1.

For a liquid Soap this is alright, but there is so many more nicer scent out there than this one in my view, but again if you like richer more heavy scents then I’m sure you would end up loving this one. Also available in a Shower Gel.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5324011399400231/k2311a0124/1.24.11