Avon Naturals Apple & Honeysuckle Room and Linen Spray  » Housewares  »
  • The price unfortunately isn’t all that great and for this being a Room Spray then the right price is far too dear in my view
  • This range used to cost £3.75 but I see in the main book it is now up to £4

• by leeanne160480

I had forgot all about this scent as it hasn’t been in the main Avon books for a good while, but when I ordered from the last Avon book this was in the sale book. It’s strange how quickly you can forget about a scent and especially if it is 1 that you liked quite a lot.

This is part of the Avon Naturals range and this scent comes in this Room Spray, a Shower Gel and a Body Lotion. There is a few scents in the range that are the same all the time, but then there are ones that come and

go now and again. Weather it is just to keep introducing new ones to keep changing the range, or they aren’t that great sellers I’m not sure.

This comes in the 125ml bottle which all the Room Sprays come in. not a huge bottle but I suppose large enough for what it is. The price unfortunately isn’t all that great and for this being a Room Spray then the right price is far too dear in my view. This range used to cost £3.75 but I see in the main book it is now up to £4. since this was in the sale ...

• book I paid £1.50 for it, and the range can often be on offer in the main book and sometimes as low as 99p which is when I tend to stock up.

The bottle looks alright. Just a slimline plastic bottle which you can see the clear liquid through the plastic. This has a wrap around label stuck onto it and there is a nice picture of a Green Apple and a spray of White Floral which I would assume is the Honeysuckle.

The scent of this is lovely. It is a nice fresh and juicy scent. You can really smell the Apple

in here and if there wasn’t a picture of an Apple on the front of here then you would be able to tell by the scent that this is Green apple. There is a slight musky scent through here which I would assume is the honeysuckle and this breaks up the all fruity scent.

4 squirts of this scent into an average sized room and you can smell this straight away. It lingers well as well and I can still smell this faintly later on in the day.

A lovely fruity scent which I hope keeps getting sold. Probably in my top 5 scents for this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5324011399390231/k2311a0124/1.24.11