Avon Lavender Bubble Bath  » Cosmetics  »
0.5
  • I like to soak in 1 for about 40 minutes and due to a busy life then I feel that the time is better spent elsewhere
  • Then again I didn’t like Coconut and now I do, so I thought I would try this to see if things were any different
  • I thought I would use it though just to see what it was like since it really didn’t cost me anything

• by leeanne160480

I do like the odd Bubble bath and wished that I went in for one more than what I do. I would love 1 every night, but it isn’t practical. I like to soak in 1 for about 40 minutes and due to a busy life then I feel that the time is better spent elsewhere.

This isn’t a Bubble bath that I would have bought myself as I don’t like the scent of Lavender. Then again I didn’t like Coconut and now I do, so I thought I would try this to see if things were any different. I got this on an offer from

Avon. You got 5 items for £5. you couldn’t choose what items you got, it was just a pack of certain things. 3 of the things were things I use quite a lot from Avon and them on their own cost more than £5 so this was a good offer to get.

This Bubble bath comes in a 500ml bottle and a 1 litre bottle. I got the 500ml one. Price wise it normally costs £4 for the 500ml and £5 for the 1 litre bottle. Avon often has offers on though and you can pick these up for £2 and £2.50 for the different sizes.

• A bit saving to be had.

The 1 thing I always say about the Bubble bath in this range I really don’t like the design of the bottle. It just looks so cheap, nasty and just yuk. This is a cloudy plastic bottle but you can still make out the medium Purple colour from this. The writing is in the middle and it goes up the bottle sideways. There is thick large ridges on the side of the bottle. The lid is a small plastic lid and there is a foil seal over this that you break when you go to use this for the

first time.

I would say the 500ml bottle will do about 10 Baths, this is giving you loads and loads of bubbles which is how I like them.

This smelt exactly how I thought it would. It is a strong Lavender scent and exactly the kind of scent that I don’t like. I thought I would use it though just to see what it was like since it really didn’t cost me anything. Once was enough and I gave the rest of the bottle away to my gran who likes Lavender scented products.

Not suited to me, but if you like Lavender scented items then you will love this one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124011399360231/k2311a0124/1.24.11