Avon Be Kissable Body Mist  » Cosmetics  »
  • If it’s not Perfume that I like to mix and match and try different ones of, then I would say my other thing I always switch is Body Sprays

• by leeanne160480

If it’s not Perfume that I like to mix and match and try different ones of, then I would say my other thing I always switch is Body Sprays. I do have my favourites, but you have to keep trying different ones in order to find new favourites I would say. I have tried the Perfume of this as well, and although they aren’t my favourites they are a nice and fun scent.

I would say this range is more a limited edition, but it comes and goes in the main book. Think this was originally launched around valentine’s day, but it still

pops up through the year in the main book.

This body spray comes in a 100ml bottle which is larger than the usual 75ml bottles in Avon. Also this is a pump action bottle which is a bit different again. Slightly more expensive than some other body Sprays in the range, but also since this is a body spray of a Perfume then you tend to pay that bit more for these ones anyway.

The bottle looks alright. A clear plastic bottle which has a slight pink tinge to it. I would say you can see through the bottle as you can, but ...

• the label basically covers the whole bottle so there is no chance of seeing how much of this you have used unless you peel the label away. The label is a light pink colour which has the writing in black on it. there is a couple of red kiss marks and this all looks alright. The little plastic lid on the top stays on firmly even when in your bag.

When you spray this it gives a good coverage. I spray this up and down my body and since I like to be able to really smell this I spray 6 squirts of

this in the morning. This gives a good strong enough scent all over my clothes.

The smell of this is nice. It is fruity and a light perfumed scent. It smells a little like Roses I would say but it is a light and sparkling scent. Can’t identify the fruits in here though, but it all smells nice enough.

This scent lasts a good length of time as well, and I could still smell this faintly on my clothes later at night.

Not the fanciest scent out there and I would say this is probably more aimed at Teenagers but a fun and fruity scent nonetheless.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124011399330231/k2311a0124/1.24.11