Avon Clearskin Blemish Clearing Pads  » Cosmetics  »
  • Perhaps I am just being Lazy, but I like to use Pads and Wipes most of the time to clean my face
  • I found that these worked alright and although they didn’t totally rid my face of Spots, I didn’t notice any big nasty ones creeping up either

• by leeanne160480

Perhaps I am just being Lazy, but I like to use Pads and Wipes most of the time to clean my face. It really isn’t a hassle getting a bottle of Toner and soaking a bit Cotton Wool to do the same job and only take about 30 seconds but pads and Wipes are just so easy. I’ve used all different brands of them, so now was the turn of the Avon ones.

The Clearskin range from Avon is aimed at teenage skin which I am certainly no longer a teenager. I seem to have kept the skin though. The range

has quite a few different products in it and these are in different categories. This product is part of the Blemish Clearing range which has wipes, and little treatment stick. I am going to try the other products in the range as I find that the range is ok.

The right price of this product is £5, but I picked it up for £2.50. This is common for Avon as things seem to be on offer every other book. I tend to buy thing mostly when they on offer as why really pay any more for something than you have to. Also ...

• since I hadn’t tried this before and ended up not liking it then it made sense to pay a lower price and if it didn’t work then I’ve not lost all that amount of money.

This comes in a sturdy plastic tub. It is mainly white in colour and the writing is in purple which all the Blemish Clearing range has purple on it. The lid just unscrews and you pop the foil part to get to the wipes. The wipes are quite thin and circular and they are slightly textured. You get 30 of these pads in the tub.

So just

wipe this over your face to clean deep down. The Pads are pretty wet, but they don’t drip all over the place or that. Your face feels damp after using these but it dries quick enough and although your face feels a bit tingly, these don’t nip or make your face look all red.

I found that these worked alright and although they didn’t totally rid my face of Spots, I didn’t notice any big nasty ones creeping up either. These didn’t dry my face out or make it red and shiny.

A good product that I will continue using and would possibily buy again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124011399290231/k2311a0124/1.24.11