Palmolive Ultra Aroma Sensations Concentrated Dish Liquid Lavender  » Housewares  »
  • When I wash my dishes, I like being able to wipe them down, without having to use too much elbow grease
  • When I was shopping around, I found dish liquid that looked very promising
  • I paid about two dollars for this container, but hoping it was as concentrated as advertised
  • I think that anyone who likes lavender can appreciate this product
  • I would recommend this dish liquid to anyone who is looking for a quality concentrated dish soap with a wonderful smell

• by adrean_j

When I wash my dishes, I like being able to wipe them down, without having to use too much elbow grease. I also like using a dish soap that cuts through grease, making it easy for me to wash them. I used to think that all dish soaps were the same, but have been noticing that not all of them cut through grease the way that they should. When I was shopping around, I found dish liquid that looked very promising. It was the Palmolive Ultra Aroma Sensations Concentrated Dish Liquid in Lavender. I liked the little 10 ounce bottle

that it was in. the bottle was compact and very slender. I paid about two dollars for this container, but hoping it was as concentrated as advertised. When I got home and opened up the container to pop top slid with ease and the lavender scent busted out to my nose. I could tell it was very strong, but very pleasant to the nose. I think that anyone who likes lavender can appreciate this product.

As I poured the liquid into my dish water, I noticed that it was indeed very concentrated. I only needed a few drops to get a bubbly sink full of suds. I also notice that the lavender scent was starting to take over the entire kitchen at this point. I placed the dishes in the water and started washing them immediately. I noticed that it did help a lot when it came to breaking down the food on the dishes. I felt good not to have to scrub and scrub. I also liked the way it broke down the grease and made pans and pots so simple to clean. One pan had some stuck on eggs on it. My husband called himself cooking, but did ...

• Palmolive Ultra Aroma Sensations Concentrated Dish Liquid Lavender
      not do that great of a job. I ended up having to use this soap and letting it soak. When started to scrub the pan, the grease and old eggs started to come off the bottom of the pan leaving it clean. Another thing that I like about this dish cleaner is that it never irritated my hands. I like being able to wash dishes naturally and not have to worry about gloves or agitation of the skin. I find that my skin is actually pretty soft after using this product.

I think that this is a pretty good dish

soap to use around the house. I love the aroma and feel it is strong enough to fight any grease of food you may have to deal with on your dishes. The product is not very expensive and can last for a week or two depending on how many dishes you use daily. I know it lasts me about the same as a larger 16 ounce bottle because I don’t have to use as much of this product to get the same results. I would recommend this dish liquid to anyone who is looking for a quality concentrated dish soap with a wonderful smell.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5324011399090131/k2311a0124/1.24.11