Advil Congestion Relief Tablets  » Medicine  »
  • I like the fact that these pills war non drowsy, which meant I could treat myself while still taking care of things around the house that needed to be done
  • I took one tablet and noticed a significant different in the way my nose had been feeling
  • I would recommend them to anyone suffering from severe congestion

• by adrean_j

It seems like someone is always suffering from some sort of congestion in my house. It passes along from one person to another starting a never ending cycle of people being under the weather. I hate feeling like I can’t breathe through my nose and it drives me completely insane. My husband got tired of hearing me complain about the feeling and took it upon himself to purchase me some medication to shut me up. He came home with the Advil Congestion Relief Tablets. These tablets were very small tablets consisting of ibuprofen and phenylephrine HCL. The box states that only one pill is needed per dose, which makes it

a cinch to take. The tablets are small ovular tablets that are kind of tan in color. The tablet was very easy to swallow and was effortless to get down my throat. I did not even need much water. I like the fact that these pills war non drowsy, which meant I could treat myself while still taking care of things around the house that needed to be done.

I took one tablet and noticed a significant different in the way my nose had been feeling. I was tired of feeling like I had to sneeze and holding my nose in fear of random sneezes. I also noticed that my ...

• nose stop itching so much and I was able to breathe through it. This made me happy, because the clogging was just killing me. Then the watery eyes that came from the clogging was gone and I honestly felt about 80 percent better. I still noticed that my nose would clog off and on, but for the most part it was clear. What I did not like is that the pill did not last a full four hours as it had stated. I ended up having to take another pill after four hours, but started to feel the congestion again at least an hour before that. Taking the pills was
        so easy it did not bother me, but I just hated the waiting. I did nt know how good they really worked until the morning when my husband told me that my snoring was no where near as bad as it was the night before. This lets me know that it broke down a lot of mucus and helped me to breathe freely overnight.

I like this product and could see myself using it again. It works much better than a lot of wannabe congestion relief medications and actually makes me feel like I am not sick for a short period of time. I would recommend them to anyone suffering from severe congestion.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2624011399080131/k2311a0124/1.24.11