Digital Ear Buds Earphones  » Electronics  »
2.5
  • Music is something that I have always enjoyed
  • Though I enjoy listening to music, my husband and kids prefer not to hear it all of the time
  • I noticed the earphones because they were available in some very catchy colors
  • I found myself using these earphone quite often, and liked the cord length
  • I would not recommend anyone try them without knowing what they are getting into

• by adrean_j

Music is something that I have always enjoyed. I find listening to music to be relaxing and fun at the same time. Though I enjoy listening to music, my husband and kids prefer not to hear it all of the time. Head phones are a necessity in my house, because there is a slight conflict in music interest. I have found myself wanting to listen to music late at night and wanted some comfortable earphones that I could wear. I was not looking to spend a lot of money and went into a local dollar store. I picked up the Digital Ear Buds Earphones

that caught my eye almost instantly. I noticed the earphones because they were available in some very catchy colors. I saw them in blue, purple, red, pink, and black. I picked up the purple ear buds thinking they were very cute and paid only one dollar. The rubber cover is what was in color and the actual buds and cord were white, so it gave them a stylish two tone look. When I opened up the headphones they were very light weight and seemed to be just what I needed.

I plugged the headphones into my mp3 player and noticed that it gave a loud enough sound, but not as loud as I would have liked. It was much better than a lot of cheap headphones I have tried in the past and the sound was clear and crisp. I was not able to bust my ear drum, but that is always a good thing, I guess. I found myself using these earphone quite often, and liked the cord length. It worked great as long as it was hooked to my mp3 player. As soon as I tried to use the headphones for my computer, the cord was just no long enough. I was enjoying these earphones for about ...

• Digital Ear Buds Earphones
      a week when the real disappointment started. I was sure to take care of them, and there was no reason that one of the ears should have been going out. I could only hear sound on the left ear and the right ear would come in and out. After another few days I could not hear anything in the right ear at all it was frustrating, because now the music was very low. I could not hear my music over the TV or the kids running round the house.

I though that these buds would be a good bargain but they were not. They

also were not the most comfortable ear buds a person can use. I found myself often needing to readjust them and felt like they were giving me a headache if I wore them for more than an hour at a time. I hated it because it felt like it was putting pressure on the inner bottom area of my ear. I though that these ear buds were kind of a bust. I would use them again if I needed something quick and cheap, but don’t prefer them at all. I would not recommend anyone try them without knowing what they are getting into. These are only good as temporary earphones.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1624011399070131/k2311a0124/1.24.11