Rubbermaid Take Alongs Deep Square Plastic Storage Containers
  • Everyone who knows me knows that I love to find a good bargain
  • I thought that it was a good deal to get anything Rubbermaid for that price
  • I think that it was the perfect fit and it did not even look as if it would slip off
  • Yes, I would definitely trust carrying soup in this container
  • I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a cheap, but reliable storage container

• by adrean_j

Everyone who knows me knows that I love to find a good bargain. I have found myself at my local Dollar Tree a lot lately because they are always selling quality items at such a low price. When I was shopping around there a few weeks ago, I ran into the Rubbermaid Take Alongs Deep Square Plastic Storage Containers. I thought that it was a good deal to get anything Rubbermaid for that price. I got two clear bowls for only a dollar. The bowls had red snap on lids and held about six cups each. I liked the bowls as soon as I started to deal with them, because of how well the lid snapped on the top of it. I think that it was the

perfect fit and it did not even look as if it would slip off. The bowl size makes them perfect for any kind of leftovers and also for packing lunches such as soups or salads. Yes, I would definitely trust carrying soup in this container. I first used this container to store some chopped vegetables in the refrigerator.

I cut up some carrots and celery and placed them in the bowl. I ate a few sticks a day, and noticed that everyday the veggies were still crisp and delicious. I thought that they might go bad quickly, but they did not. The vegetables were fresh until I finished them a week later. I then used this container for some chowder that I packed for my husband to ...

• take to work. At first he was a little upset, insisting that it would spill, but it was a completely different story when he got home. He found himself telling me that I was right, because the bowl did not tip and spill once. He said the bag even fell over in the car, and the lid was still holding on tightly. Though I like these bowls there is one thing that I don’t like. It seems that these bowls stain very easily. I am used to red sauces staining, but did not expect a light brown chili sauce that I was storing to stain it as well. I had to do quite a bit of scrubbing, but was able to get it mostly clean with some
        bleach.

I think that these are some bowls that can really come in handy. They can be used to store almost anything. I also like the fact that I can take the bowl directly out of the refrigerator and put it in the microwave. This saves on dishes and I can store and warm up my food all in one. I found also that these bowls work pretty good in the freezer. I found myself storing some pudding in the freezer that I did not want to go bad, and it kept the food from being freezer burnt. I also like the fact that the bowl was till strong after the fact. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a cheap, but reliable storage container.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5324011399060131/k2311a0124/1.24.11