Quickie Home Pro Scrub Brush  » Housewares  »
  • It was time for a new brush and I wanted one with soft bristles to avoid any scratches
  • I found myself purchasing the Quickie Home Pro Scrub Brush from one of my local drug stores
  • I like the brushes with handles, because it is more supportive for my wrist
  • I think it was my husband who took a shower last, and left some pretty gross dirt marks
  • I liked using this brush and though it was very convenient and easy to use

• by adrean_j

I have used a few scrub brushes in the past and found that I have multiple uses for them around the house. The last scrub brush I purchased had to be thrown away because the bristles were horrible and overworked. It was time for a new brush and I wanted one with soft bristles to avoid any scratches. I found myself purchasing the Quickie Home Pro Scrub Brush from one of my local drug stores. I saw it there for about seven dollars and thought that it looked like a quality brush that I could use in my home. It was a two tone scrub brush tat was dark blue and white. It had handle on it so that I could get a good grip. I like

the brushes with handles, because it is more supportive for my wrist. I like this brush because the handle was not just a regular plastic handle. It had some grip on it that made it easy to keep in my hands no matter how wet and soapy they are. I find that this can come in handy and alleviate any slips.

I first used this brush to scrub down my tube, which was filthy that day. I think it was my husband who took a shower last, and left some pretty gross dirt marks. I wanted to get rid of them before they started to stain and sprayed a little cleaner and started to scrub. When I initially started to scrub I noticed that the bristles were not ...

• as soft as I thought they would be. I could hear the scratching of it against the porcelain, but it did not really do any damage. I found myself using a little arm strength and pressing down, to really get the dirt up the way that I wanted it. I think that his brush holds a lot of soap and makes it easy to scrub a thick lather up onto the surface that I am cleaning. After scrubbing the tub, I was able to rinse it clean and noticed that there were few spots that needed to be scrubbed harder. I have also used this brush to work on my kitchen floor. I feel that it was great for this and helped me to scrub my floor and
        get in between the tile. I had some dark spots in between my tile that was driving me nuts, and this brush scraped it right off.

I liked using this brush and though it was very convenient and easy to use. I think it is much stronger than a sponge and has more scrubbing power. I however think that certain areas will still need a sponges attention, because this product can scrape right over greasy areas leaving them behind. The brush is fairly easy to clean out, but can sometimes hold a lot of dirt. I like to soak mine in bleach between uses to insure that I am not just cross contaminating surfaces in my home. The brush seems sturdy and has been working great for some time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5324011399050131/k2311a0124/1.24.11