Smart Sense Pain Relief PM Extra Strength Rapid Release Gel Caps  » Medicine  »
  • I found that this pain would sometime keep me up at night
  • I decided to take something before ended up staying up all night
  • I did not think that I was going to be able to fall asleep quickly, but I thought falling asleep eventually was better than nothing
  • The best part is that my arm pain was not so bad in the morning
  • They recommend no more than two tablets a day, which is more than enough

• by adrean_j

When my arms started hurting really bad, it became hard for me to fall asleep at night. It seemed that I could never get into a comfortable position and that my arms would feel too much pressure, depending on the position I was lying in. I found that this pain would sometime keep me up at night. I feel myself tossing and turning, so that my hands and arms don’t tingle. I found myself looking for something to get rid of the pain I was in, while giving me a good nights rest. I found some Smart Sense Pain Relief PM Extra Strength Rapid Release Gel Caps. I

found these pills at a local Kmart store. These pills looked very similar to the Tylenol pm rapid release tablets. They were coated and cylinder shaped with a blue and grayish blue color. I purchased the package for a little over three dollars and got 20 gel caps. The caps contained acetaminophen for pain relief and diphenhydramine to give you a good nights sleep.

I took these caps one evening when I was already tossing and turning for an hour. I decided to take something before ended up staying up all night. I did not think that I was going to be able to fall asleep quickly, but I ...

• thought falling asleep eventually was better than nothing. I felt my eyelids getting very heavy after only 10 to 15 minutes. I don’t really remember when I fully fell asleep, but knew that I felt pretty refreshed in the morning. The best part is that my arm pain was not so bad in the morning. I liked how these pills worked. They were fast acting, and they helped me with both of my issues. I was happy that I did not feel the need to take more than the recommended dose. The pills were potent and also very easy to swallow. I could take the two caps and
        swallow them with ease. I did not feel the pills becoming a nuisance and they were barely even noticeable as they flowed won my throat.

I like these pills and think that the dosing is perfect. They recommend no more than two tablets a day, which is more than enough. A person only needs one good night sleep per 24 hours. If you find yourself staying up late, take one of these and you will fall asleep before it has even been a half hour. I found these pills reduce my pain significantly and is something that I could find myself using many more times in the future.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2624011398920131/k2311a0124/1.24.11